What We do!
IDEATION surpasses its competition by offering a comprehensive, custom or off-the-shelf Next Generation Telecom Value-Added-Services (VAS) product line that adapts to all types of core networks, from legacy TDM, 2G, 3G, to LTE, pre-IMS and IMS networks, and serves multiple markets, from online service providers to mobile, landline, business and MVNO operators.
Our applications servers are organized by families of services including Mobile Messaging, Call Completion, Charging, Multimedia, Marketing, Reachability, Interconnection and Service Creation Environment.
- SMS Firewall – SMS firewall is intended to protect Operator’s network and Operator’s subscribers against unauthorized SMS traffic (both application originated SMPP traffic and inbound/transit SS7 mobile originated traffic).
- SMPP Proxy – SMPP proxy/router serves the purpose of exchanging messages between one or more SMS/USSD centers and external applications, using several routing criteria, and intended for mobile operators and content aggregators.
- MSA (Missed SMS Alerts) – MSA helps you to retrieve your lost SMS in case your mobile is switched off or out of coverage for more than 4 hours. Through this service you will now be able to see all those messages that might be very important to you.
- Guaranteed SMS – You can retrieve the messages which were missed and also keep the record of the SMS sender numbers so that if customer just wants to know the numbers which were trying to get in touch with him; they will be retrievable.
- SMSC (SMS Center) – IDEATION SMSC is a carrier-class high-performance SMS center that includes traditional and innovative SMS features. Range of the supported protocols allows deploying IDEATION SMSC through GSM/UMTS or IS-41 (D-AMPS, CDMA) networks.
- USSD Gateway – USSD gateway exchanges USSD messages between the mobile subscribers and the external applications through GSM networks. With USSD gateway operators is able to provide balance enquiry, voucher activation and other customer care services using the most efficient and convenient way.
- USSD gateway supports flexible USSD message routing based on the service keys, message body and source of MSC address with possibility of access policy and bandwidth management for each application individually.
- USSD stage I and stage II are supported – that allows creating dialogue USSD services with multilevel USSD-menu. SMPP v3.4 provides fast and easy integration with external content-providers.
- USSDS has embedded tools for convenient and flexible USSD-menu construction (SMPP-portal software package) and supports open XML and ODBC interfaces for integration with external information systems and databases. On-line charging interface is supported.
- UMB (USSD Menu Browser) – The USSD technology menu browser is an innovative technology that consists of displaying a browser menu on a telephone where the user converses simply within the menu tree structure.
Call Forwarding Services
- Missed Call Notification (MCN) – IDEATION Missed Call Notification System (“Who Called”) is intended to maximize number of successfully completed calls in Operator’s network. The system uses SMS to provide mobile subscribers with information about calls they missed when they were out of network coverage, their mobile terminals were switched off or they were otherwise unavailable.
- VoiceSMS – The Voice SMS component of IDEATION Messaging is a simplified voice messaging application that blends the benefits of voicemail with the simplicity of the SMS/Text business model. With this module, a caller can dial a specific number, pay a fixed price, and leave a voice message. The called party is then notified and can listen to the message for free.
- Instantic SMS – Provides convenience and ease to users to send a quick SMS to B-Party, whom they were unable to get through over the phone due to no-answer and busy state condition. An attractive network initiated USSD Pop-up Menu appears on user mobile screen where user can select some pre-defined SMS Strings by input 1, 2, and 3 or can input custom string. The selected string sends to B-Party over SMS as FLASH.
- Auto Call Back – Automatic Callback service is a utility service targeting increment in calls, it allows users (Calling Party) to monitor a busy user (Called Party) and automatically establish a call when the busy party (Called Party) is free. Upon reaching (Called Party) on busy condition, the users hear an announcement (DTMF IVR) asking if they would like to monitor the line and be called back when (Called Party) Is free.
- Auto Reply – The scope of Auto Reply service is to allow customers to play pre-recorded messages to unanswered incoming calls. Subscribers can be able to set up a customized pre-recorded audio message or any greeting message from specific category e.g. funny, religious etc played in case the receiver is unable to attend the call.
- Beep Call – The scope of Beep call service is if your balance is zero or less, Operator suggests you to use «Beep call» and make a call. Subscriber, to whom you call, will get your call as a missed call.
Prefix BAsed Services
- Double Number – Double Number Service allows a subscriber to have a virtual number in addition to the primary number on the same SIM – No need to carry two mobile phones.
- Voice Morphing – IDEATION introduces Voice Morphing; also referred to as Voice Transformation to modify a source speaker’s speech utterance to sound as if it was spoken by a target speaker. With Voice Morphing talking is so much fun. You have different voices to select from Male, Female, Robot, Girl etc. After every call is made a notification can be sent to the called party stating ‘this was a morphed call’. Since it’s a prefix based service, not every call will be a morphed call. User will be asked to select from a list of voice characters.
- Intro ME – Intro Me gives you the facility to send a quick introduction to the receiver by making a flash message appear on receivers mobile while the phone rings. You have the facility to customize messages or greeting for every caller.
- Background Music – The Background Music is a value-added service that allows personalized music to be played during a conversation. The music may be pre-selected by the subscriber (who is the calling party) or may be a default music or the subscriber can select the music on demand. The atmosphere of the conversation can then be changed with the music. The subscriber can also increase or decrease the music volume, mute and select other music.
Camel Controlled Services
- MyStatus/MySlogan – My Status is CAMEL TCSI based service lets your Friends/Family/Colleagues know your current status and availability simply before you answer the call call by showing a flash message. Once you set up your status, your contacts will start receiving it as a flash SMS anytime they call you.
- NotifyME – CAMEL OCSI Based service, With Notify Me you receive a text message on your mobile, notifying you about the called party availability whether it was out of coverage or switched off. Notify Me keeps a track of your called number for 48 hours and once the called number becomes available you are notified via SMS so you can immediately get in touch with your desired number before it is inaccessible again..
- Call Screening – Call Screening by IDEATION lets you manage incoming phone calls better, with the option to accept or reject numbers.
- CAMEL Gateway – IDEATION Camel Gateway allows fast deployment of new IN services without interruption to existing services. Embedded application development environment simplifies service creation and reduces time to market. The system allows real-time controlling voice call, SMS- and GPRS-sessions in GSM networks, using service logic applications. Convenient Service Creation Environment being an additional component of CAMEL-gateway allows easy service creation and service tuning for wide range of VAS.
- Embedded CAMEL-proxy functionality allows IDEATION CAMEL Gateway to be easily integrated into existing IN networks, allowing new services to be deployed with no disruption to the delivery of previously available services.
- Parental Control System – In recent years the growth of mobile phone usage amongst youth has boomed in many countries. It is evident that with this phenomenon, parents are now looking for ways to manage children’s mobile usage and also knowing who their children is communicating with.
- The necessary tools to accomplish these tasks are often now available to parents. Adding value added service features that let parents control their children’s phone usage will give operators increased family plan subscribers as well as reduced churn rates. IDEATION introduces Parental Control System for Parents that includes monitoring and blocking of MO Calls/SMS initiated by the child and also MT Calls/SMS to the child.
Credit Controlled Services
- Collect Call – Collect Call Platform offers the flexibility for prepaid mobile subscribers to initiate calls even if they do not have the sufficient credit to do so. With the use of a predefined prefix, USSR or IVR, prepaid/postpaid subscribers can initiate a call on behalf of the on-net postpaid or prepaid called party.
- Sponsor Call – Provides you the liberty of making a call while someone special pays for it. You need to do is ask your Sponsor, who can be your friend or family member, to add your number on his/her privilege list and then whenever you run out of credit, you can still call and stay connected.
- Loan Call – Loan Call Platform offers the flexibility for prepaid mobile subscribers to initiate calls even if they do not have the sufficient credit to do so. With the use of a predefined prefix, USSR or IVR, prepaid/postpaid subscribers can initiate a call on behalf of the on-net postpaid or prepaid called party. Credit will be reverted back to called party once calling party top-in balance or credit.
- Easy Loan – Loan is the service which prepaid subscribers can loan money into their account when their balance is low.
- Call Me Back – Call me back is a service that allows Subscriber asking another calling back with a short message.